- DOE Hails Passage of FY 2018 Omnibus Bill March 23, 2018
The U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) celebrated the conclusion of the Fiscal Year 2018 (FY 2018) appropriations process.
- U.S. Department of Energy Announces $32.5 Million to Advance Solid Oxide Fuel Cell Technologies March 15, 2018
Projects will enable efficient, cost-effective electricity generation from abundant domestic coal and natural gas resources.
- Department of Energy Features Women in the Manhattan Project During Women’s History Month March 13, 2018
A round-up of how the Department of Energy is celebrating Women's History Month by showcasing the work of women during the Manhattan Project.
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Leads White House Discussion on Federal Prizes and Challenges March 13, 2018
Group discussed ways to tackle some of our nation’s most important water issues through innovation opportunities.
- DOE Laboratories Sign Memorandum of Understanding For Innovative Coal Research March 6, 2018
Oak Ridge National Laboratory and National Energy Technology Laboratory join forces to pursue research on new ways to use coal.
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Announces $30 Million for Small Business Research and Development Grants February 27, 2018
Phase I grants will allow small businesses to research technical feasibility of new innovations that advance the mission of the Office of Science.
- Lisa E. Gordon-Hagerty Sworn in as the Department of Energy’s Under Secretary for Nuclear Security and Administrator of the National Nu... February 22, 2018
Administrator Gordon-Hagerty is responsible for the management and operation of NNSA.
- Department of Energy Invests $17.6 Million in Technologies Capable of Reducing CO2 Capture Cost and Energy Penalties February 22, 2018
Projects will address the cost and operational challenges associated with current CO2 capture technologies.
- Department of Energy Makes Up To $11.5 Million Available for Energy Infrastructure Deployment on Tribal Lands February 16, 2018
Funding Opportunity Announcement (FOA) for $11.5 million for energy infrastructure on tribal lands.
- Energy Department Invests $44M in Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies Projects February 16, 2018
The Office of Fossil Energy has selected seven projects to receive approximately $44 million in funding for cost-shared research & development.