- Department of Energy Responds to FERC Decision on Proposed Rule January 8, 2018
DOE also exploring innovative ways to monitor the long term resiliency of our grid.
- Department of Energy Announces Chanette Armstrong as Director of the Office of Technology Transitions January 8, 2018
As the Director, Ms. Armstrong’s responsibilities will extend across Department of Energy’s program offices, its 17 national labs.
- Department of Energy to Invest $30 Million to Boost Unconventional Oil and Natural Gas Recovery January 3, 2018
Projects will address critical gaps in our understanding of reservoir behavior, optimal well-completion strategies, and more.
- Department of Energy Publishes Natural Gas Liquids Primer December 20, 2017
This primer explains what NGLs are, how they are used, recent market developments, and the supporting infrastructure in the Appalachian region.
- Department of Energy Announces $12 Million to Advance Early-Stage Solar Research December 19, 2017
Eight projects to advance predictive modeling capabilities for solar generation.
- DOE Announces Plan to Modernize Department December 15, 2017
U.S. Department of Energy announces intent to modernize the agency’s organizational structure.
- Energy Department Workshop Focuses On Long-Term Plan for Puerto Rico’s Energy Infrastructure December 14, 2017
Conversation at the workshop was driven by a dialogue of existing Puerto Rico energy plans, developed by several organizations.
- Department of Energy Announces $100 Million Open Solicitation for Transformative Energy Projects December 13, 2017
OPEN will support America’s top innovators through dozens of early-stage research and development projects.
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Announces $18.5 Million for Offshore Wind Research December 12, 2017
Consortium will conduct U.S.-specific research aimed at reducing the cost of offshore wind in the United States.
- Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Announces $30 Million Investment in Advanced Nuclear Technology December 7, 2017
Department of Energy is soliciting proposals for cost-shared projects to develop innovative, industry-driven reactor designs.